Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training is the certification to teach yoga to pregnant and postnatal women. Each module is worth 25 hours of Continued Education, so you can enroll in the CEUs on their own if you’d like. This training will give you the tools to teach vinyasa for pregnancy & postnatal AND prenatal and postnatal classes for a community of women! We will cover the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, birth and postpartum. Expect lectures from guest teachers such as a Labor & Delivery nurse, a Doula and a Midwife. We will learn about nutrition to support the monthly female cycle to promote harmony and health within the body! Expect to dive deeply into the emotional, interpersonal, historical and societal current on women’s health, the female body, pregnancy, birth, postpartum and mindful motherhood!
This training is welcome to everyone. No need to be a certified yoga teacher to enroll.Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Covers:
- Anatomy and physiology of the female cycle, pregnancy, birth and postpartum
- How to support pregnancy and postpartum bodies in a general population vinyasa or hatha class
- How to create and teach a prenatal and postnatal yoga class dedicated entirely to Mamas
- History and current climate of birth and female care
- Nutrition to support a healthy monthly cycle
- Guest lectures from birth workers
- Community empowerment through education and connection
Module 1 includes history, anatomy and lessons on supporting pregnancy in a general population vinyasa/hatha class.
Module 2 is focused on master sequencing for prenatal classes.
Module 3 includes a deeper dive into female health and the emotional/spiritual journey for women.
Module 4 includes lessons to support and create Postpartum practices and modifications.
Complete Module 1 & 2 for an introduction to pregnancy & yoga.
Complete Module 3 & 4 to dive deeper into the topics.
All four modules can be applied toward your 300hr certification with Black Swan Yoga!
Each module is $400 and open to everyone! Not just women or certified yoga teachers. If you’re passionate and curious about female health and pregnancy, join us!