BLACK SWAN YOGA is a donation-based, 90-degree heated yoga studio. We are an approachable, affordable, and community-driven yoga studio. We honor all yogic styles, practices and philosophies. We believe yoga should be available to EVERYONE, which is why we offer classes by donation (suggested $10-$20). You can pre-register and ensure a spot in class ($10 minimum required) or you can drop into the studio without signing up ahead of time (no minimum donation required). No hidden fees. Just yoga. For everyone.
For regular yogis, we also offer a Monthly Membership + Annual Membership options, ideal for those who want to do yoga two or more times per week. In line with our mission to be affordable and accessible, our memberships are the most affordable in town. Monthly Memberships are $88 per month. Annual Membership is a one time charge of $880.
For that, you get:
- Unlimited yoga classes at all Black Swan studios in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Denver. Traveling to other major Texas cities? We got you too.
- NO MINIMUM contract length required! Your membership auto-renews per month, with the freedom to can cancel anytime with 5-day notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advance booking (up to 14 days ahead)
- Partnership Perks with local businesses
- Discounts on merch and workshops
- No donations necessary when you attend class
- A community. We’re all in this sweaty mess together.
- One year of free online yoga at BSY.tv (annual membership perk)
- Exclusive keychain (annual membership perk)
- Entry to drawings for free merch (annual membership perk)
Membership value comes out to less than $3 per day or less than $10 per class at 2x weekly practice with no strings attached, class availability all day long in most major Texas cities, as well as major discount perks!
Drop-In, or Sign Up for MEMBERSHIP HERE.
For questions, email email@example.com
A Note to Our Swans: We all know BSY studio classes get lit. You now have options to yoga with us!
1. In Studio. We have daily classes in the heated, socially-distanced, sanitized rooms at the Westgate, Anderson, Orchard and Cesar Chavez studios. Check out the daily class schedules here. Sign up online or in person, and show up ready for a good time.
3. Online. 40+ Livestream classes weekly! Check out the VIRTUAL FLOW classes, listed on the Cesar Chavez schedule, and do some yoga with us from the comfort of your home!
WHAT TO BRING?! Bring your yoga mat, a towel, a water bottle, and good attitude. If you don’t have or forget some of the basics, we have equipment in studio for rent and/or purchase.
- $8 Yoga Mat Rental with Large Towel (Manduka Pro-Lite & Large Towel, keep it!)
- $5 Yoga Mat Rental (Manduka Pro-Lite)
- $3 Small Hand Towel (you keep it!)
- $2 Heart Water (at our Westgate Studio)
- $15 Yoga Mat for Purchase (Non-brand)
PLEASE arrive 15-20 min before class starts. To be respectful of other students’ practice, we have a strict 5 min late policy- we will not allow students into the room after this 5 minute mark. We are not able to hold spots in class for online reservations or classpass once the class has begun, so please arrive early 🙂
We are officially cashless in our studio!
Make your studio visit smooth and easy by signing up early here.