We are kicking off our JANUARY CHALLENGE ✨
Starts January 1st ends January 31st!
First Step: ENROLL, Please enroll by Sunday, January 5th, no late registration please. This is a FREE CHALLENGE so lets get prepped and ready to start the new year with the magic of yoga!
Second Step: Practice Practice Practice 30 classes *has to be in studio* in the month of January.
Third Step: Enjoy your FREE MONTH OF YOGA!!! We will set this up for you on the back end so February will be taken care of! Keep it up Yogis!
CHECK OUT YOUR OPTIONS BELOW:
1) If you have never been a member to BSY before, we have a Santa Swan promotion you may want to jump in on. Sign up before January 1st for our Santa Swan special- the first month is only $44 with code “santaswan”! Cancel anytime, no contracts, no fuss, just awesome yoga the way BSY does it! BEST DEAL!
2) Already a member? Jump into the challenge and practice 30 in studio classes and we will comp your next autopay!! SWEET DEAL!
3) Plan to drop in by donation, GO FOR IT! We will set you up just the same for a free month in February. YOU GOT THIS!
NON-MANDATORY BUT SUPER FUN AND FREE MEET-UPS
We have lined up some of our very best swans to host you Saturdays at Westgate and Sundays at Anderson. These are non-mandatory to attend however these classes are specially set up for you AND can be used as a 30 day yoga class for the challenge.
WESTGATE (Saturday) & ANDERSON (Sunday) 6-7PM
Saturday, 1/4 | 2020 Vision Board Workshop with Elese and Kiana
FREE TO ENROLL!!
Joys of Inversion
Come explore the joys of arm balances and inversions with yoga teachers Tiffany and Todd! Whether you’re a total beginner looking to land your first Crow Pose or a total pro looking for the next level up, or somewhere in between, you’ll leave this workshop feeling more confident in your abilities on the mat. While the physical practice (asana) is only one aspect of Yoga, the journey of unlocking one’s physical potential is vastly rewarding. Covered will be poses such as: Crow Pose, Side Crow, Forearm Stand, Handstand and more!
Join BSY for our February Benefit Class with Christine at BSY Orchard, Saturday 2/8 6PM! 100% of your donations will go to Whole Kids Foundation a non-profit dedicated to helping kids eat better—and enjoy it! Whole kids is a non-profit founded by Whole Foods Market and guided by the same values, principles, expertise and standards for quality ingredients, food production methods and nutrition. 100% of your donations will help to provide
- Schools with salad bars through our partnership with Salad Bars to Schools
- Grants for school gardens and related programs
- Grants for educational beehives and support
- Offer cooking and nutrition education for school teachers and staff
We hope you can join us for Black Swan Yoga’s February Benefit Class!
Art of Connection
Ecstatic Dance Party
Shamangelic Breathwork Ceremony
Join us for Shamangelic Breathwork Ceremony with Anahata Ananda at Black Swan Yoga Westgate and Black Swan Yoga Anderson Studios!!This is a soulful dive into clearing the energetic and emotional bodies while awakening and expanding the light body. Deep Shamanic breathing has been found to facilitate profound emotional releases, open new channels of awareness and clear toxicity in the body. This sacred journey incorporates guided visualization, deep breathing techniques, vibrational sound, soulful music, energy healing, Shamanic tools, crystal therapy and light body expansion techniques to facilitate a personal Sacred Journey into the depths of your own soul and BEYOND!!!Limited space. Please do not eat a large meal right before the ceremony. Wear comfortable clothing and Bring Your Own Blanket and Pillows!!* Friday, February 28th at Black Swan Yogas Westgate Session 8-11 PM(Doors open at: 7:45PM & Doors close at: 8PM) * Saturday, February 29th at Black Swan Yoga Anderson Session 5-8 PM(Doors open at 4:45PM & Doors close at: 5PM)
1. Create a login with your email
2. Enter in your information that is prompted, choose a designated studio location
3. Check the agreement waiver box
4. enter your billing info
5. Click Enrollments Tab and scroll down to Anahata’s Shamangelic Breathwork Ceremony
6. Click Enroll
7. Pay Ticket Price to RSVP
8. You are all set! Enjoy!!