We’ve made changes to how we operate—in order to keep our community safe. Please read below to go over and be aware of our new protocols. As safety protocols evolve, we will be sure to keep you up to date! Thank you for your support! We look forward to reconnecting with you in a safe way! See you on your mat!
OFFERING IN STUDIO + OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES
- We encourage you to book your spot ahead of time as space is limited.
- Drop-in and donate – please check our schedule for capacity and available spots.
- No Cash donations we are only accepting credit cards. Thank you!
- Masks are optional.
- Fresh air in studios between every class.
- HEPA air purifiers run all-day.
- We warm our studios with IR panels which help to kill bacteria and emit dry heat.
- Hourly studio disinfecting and professional cleaning every night.
- Hands-free sanitizer stations at entrance & exit.
Due to limited space we do ask you read our updated policy below.
- You must cancel within 3 hours prior to the start of your scheduled class. You can do this by logging on to your MBO account. Under your profile, select Visits and click “early cancel” for the appropriate class.
- Once the class is canceled within the window of 3 hours you will have a credit on your account to use for your next visit.
- If your reservation is not canceled within the 3-hour window, your donation is forfeited.
- If you are adding yourself to the waitlist, please update your profile here to opt-in to receive email confirmations and text message notifications. You will be notified when and if you have been added to class. If you do not receive a response from us your class donation can be available to use for a future class. You will be automatically added to the roster as attending class – unless you respond with N via text. Please reference our 3-hour cancelation policy above if RSVPing as a no.