Our highest priority is the safety of our community and feeling comfortable with being your amazing self at BSY. As our safety protocols evolve and change with the world, we will be sure to keep you up to date on this page. Thank you for your support and we’ll see you on your mat! Exhale your worries away with us- we got you.
OFFERING IN STUDIO + OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES
- We encourage you to book your spot ahead of time as space is limited.
- Drop-in and donate – please check our schedule for capacity and available spots.
- No Cash donations we are only accepting credit cards. Thank you!
- Masks are optional.
- Class too packed for your comfort level? Let your teacher know and we will apply your donation as a credit on your account for 30 days to apply for your next visit!
- Single-Entry and Single-Exit
- Fresh air in studios between every class.
- HEPA air purifiers run all-day.
- We warm our studios with IR panels which help to kill bacteria and emit dry heat.
- Hourly studio disinfecting and professional cleaning every night.
- Hands-free sanitizer stations at entrance & exit.
Due to limited space we do ask you read our updated policy below.
- You must cancel at least 3 hours prior to the start of your scheduled class. You can do this by logging on to your MBO account. Under your profile, select “visits” and click “early cancel” for the appropriate class.
- If you early cancel your class you will have a credit on your account for 30 days to apply for your next visit.
- If your reservation is not canceled at least 3 hours prior to class, your donation will be forfeited.
- If you are adding yourself to the waitlist, please update your profile here to opt-in to receive email confirmations and text message notifications. You will be notified when and if you have been added to class. If you do not receive a response from us your class donation can be available to use for a future class. You will be automatically added to the roster as attending class – unless you respond with N via text. Please reference our 3-hour cancelation policy above if RSVPing as a no.