Written by Patsy Montoya, Black Swan Yoga General ManagerFollow @Patsy_Blooms Hello and Namaste! It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I write this letter to some of my favorite people in the entire world. … Read more
Welcome to Black Swan Yoga Teacher Training!
Black Swan Yoga San Antonio is a 200hr Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance. Our YTT occurs at Casa Mariposa ( 1201 N. Flores St. 78212). Our teacher training will not only empower you how to lead a safe, fun, and unique yoga class, but also allow you to dive deeper into yourself so that you can show up as your best self! Your YTT is something most don't ever forget as a time of transformation, growth, and stepping into your highest power. We can't wait to meet you! Check out our next training below:
2020 200hr Teacher Training Dates coming soon!
Our 200hr Yoga Alliance Registered Training covers:
- Alignment, Sanskrit, physical benefits, and how to teach yoga with an emphasis on Vinyasa and Ashtanga Yoga
- Practicing and teaching meditation and pranayama (breath work)
- Anatomy and physiology of yoga poses
- History, philosophy, and lifestyle of yoga
- The chakra system in relation to psychology
- Hands on assisting and adjusting
- Business, marketing and ethics of being a yoga teacher
- Introduction to prenatal and postnatal yoga
- Introduction to advanced asana
- Introduction to restorative yoga
- Introduction to yin yoga
Our 200hr YTT Tuition of $2,800 includes 1 year of unlimited membership to all BSY studios and online at www.bsy.tv. Score our $2,500 Early Bird Rate if you complete full tuition payment 1 month in advance! If you need a payment plan to complete the normal tuition price, email us! Once you are ready to sign up & begin your year of unlimited memberships, click the link below to secure your BSYTT spot with a non-refundable $500 deposit.