A smoothie normally appears in my hands at some point pretty much every day or every other day. I love them so much! Especially on a hot day or after teaching or taking yoga, it is so refreshing!
Here’s the recipe for my favorite smoothie!
– Half or whole banana (depending on the size)
– 1 cup frozen blueberries
– 1 spoonful vanilla yogurt
– Handful of spinach
– Sprinkle of some flax seeds
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1 scoop vanilla Hemp Force (you can use your choice of protein supplement)
– 1 scoop Earth Grown Nutrients
– Squeeze of honey
– 1 spoonful of your favorite nut butter. I use Macadamia Cacao Cherry Butter
-dash of himalayan pink salt
I fill the blender up about halfway with water, but you can also use almond milk. Blend it until you get the consistency you like.
Feel free to add more berries, use a different green like kale, bok choy, etc. Have fun with it!