Written by Ishar Keshu, Yoga TeacherFollow @blissfulpancakeMeditation with Ishar on Youtube Meditation is a practice that can dramatically improve your mood, well-being, focus, centeredness, compassion, and frequency among other things. If you are new to … Read more
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
BSY’s 200hr Yoga Alliance Registered Training covers:
- Alignment, Sanskrit, physical benefits, and how to teach
- Practicing and teaching meditation and pranayama (breath work)
- Anatomy and physiology of the human body and yoga poses
- History, philosophy, and lifestyle of yoga
- The chakra system in relation to psychology
- How to create an accessible and inclusive experience for your students
- Business, marketing and ethics of being a yoga teacher
- Introductions to advanced asana, restorative yoga, yin yoga and prenatal/postnatal yoga
Yoga Teacher Training is training for life. Our 200hr curriculum will offer you the chance to look deeply within yourself and our world in a compassionate, yet contemplative way. We educate on the history of yoga, the philosophy & spirituality of the practice and how to cultivate a yoga practice that serves your ultimate good.
BSY’s YTT is an unforgettable experience that will empower and educate you. We welcome you to join us wherever you’re at in your journey. If you’re seeking a deeper connection to your practice, even if you are unsure about wanting to become a teacher, inquire within. We are here for you.
Our 200hr YTT tuition of $3,000 includes 1 year of unlimited membership to all BSY studios! We offer a payment plan or an early bird rate if tuition is paid 30 days in advance. Once you are ready to sign up & begin your year of unlimited membership, click the link below to secure your spot.
If you have question about our teacher training program, contact [email protected]
We cannot wait to practice, learn and grow along side you.