30 Day Yoga Challenge
Join us this New Year for our 30 Day January Challenge! Practice everyday in January, and we will give you a FREE month of yoga!
Below are the guidelines for the challenge, please ready carefully:
- MUST ENROLL on MindBody. This can be done online or in studio. **We will not count anybody who is not enrolled**
- Take 30 studio classes from Jan 1st- Jan 31st.
- Last day to sign up is Sunday Jan 5th!
- All participants who complete the challenge win a FREE MONTH OF YOGA! This free month will occur on their next draft if they are a member. **please note tallying up all participants will end on Feb 2nd** if your draft date is before that, it will be honored the next month.
- We will be doing a weekly giveaway for anyone posting about their challenge. Tag @blackswanyogadallas to enter each week.
- We will have optional weekly meetups every Sunday from 6-7pm at BSY Lovers. Each week will be a different theme.
January 5: importance of the 8 limbs (Yamas niyamas, the premise of a yogi lifestyle and mindset)
January 12: chakras
January 19: physical asana and practicing yoga outside of just physical asana
January 26: the 4 agreements
Register for the 30 Day Yoga Challenge
We are very excited to be a part of All Out Trinity in 2020! We hope you will join us on March 28, 2020 for Yoga On The Bridge co-taught by KJoy Lipson, Claire Villalobos, + Noah Villalobos! For more information and to register to join us, visit allouttrinity.com/yoga
Join upside down seasoned vet + acro superstar, Ruben, for an Arm Balance + Inversion workshop on February 2nd from 2-4pm. All levels welcome!
Join Karina Sell for a 90 minute backbends workshop on February 8th – you’ll learn several targeted back strengthening poses, as well as poses designed to open up your shoulders, chest, and quads to get you deeper into your bends! You’ll learn engagement tips and tricks, and get hands on adjusts and assists to help make those backbend poses “click”. The beginner workshop will focus on foundational strength and opening for backbends, and will include hand on spotting and adjusts. The advanced workshop will focus on strategic engagement to get you deeper into your backbends, and improve your already developed backbend practice. Sign up here!
Join Karina Sell for 90 minutes of inversions and arm balances in a welcoming and supportive environment. You’ll go over poses designed to strengthen your shoulders, open your chest, and engage your core (and those mystical psoas muscles) to get you upside down. You’ll also learn alignment tricks to make those tricky arm balances 10x easier. Afraid to get upside down? This beginner workshop will get you over your fear, and provide hands on spotting and assists to get you safely into poses. The advanced workshop will focus on strategic engagement and tips to take your inversion practice to the next level. Sign up here!